Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wanderlust: Spain 2007 - Barcelona

Confession:  I have an obsession with seeing the world.  I read blogs daily written by expats or those two travel constantly.  I am jealous of them and their opportunities to travel this amazing planet.  Therefore I am starting a series that will document my travels.  Some are exciting, some are not.  I intend to make a life of it and will continue to add to this as I go.

**I am making changes to my blog.  Please be patient with me as I get it just right!**

 When my fiance (now husband) was in school to finish his second round of architecture school, we were given the opportunity to take a 10-day trip to Spain as a part of his studies.  We were lucky enough to be able to visit Barcelona, Tarragona, and Valencia during that time.  This was, of course, before I received my first DSLR, but it was on this trip that I discovered my love for photography.  Coincidentally, it is also where my husband discovered his love of painting.  What can I say?  Europe is a very inspirational place.

We stayed in Barcelona, where we visited most of the landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudi.


Guell Pavilions Dragon Gate



Casa Mila









La Sagrada Familia




Park Guell








Um, yes please...



Overlooking Barcelona



I will be back with more Spain to explore, so get ready to travel!

2 comments:

  1. so many pretty things!! love the green doors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh me too! Everything was just so inspiring!

      Delete